Make sure you pick the right hair products that will complement your keratin treatment to make it last as long as it possibly can. Be it dry shampoos, styling products, heat protectants. Anything as long as they are sulfate and salt-free.
Also, Do You Know What can ruin keratin treatment?
It is always best to steer clear from ingredients like sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, alcohol, etc. as these are either too harsh on hair or have proven side effects when used. But when you have keratin-treated hair, you should strictly stay away from sulfates and sodium chloride.
Generally How can I make my keratin treatment last longer? Here are things to do in your keratin treatment hair care routine to make sure that it lasts for as long as it can:
- Wash Your Hair Less.
- Avoid Heat Styling.
- Less Styling Products.
- Avoid Touching Your Hair.
- Stop Using Heavy Hair Oils.
- Don’t Towel Dry Your Hair.
- Use a Boar Bristle Brush.
- Don’t Style Your Hair.
Here You Can Watch The Video I Stopped Using Dry Shampoo For a Month HERES WHAT
Similarly, IS DRY SHAMPOO GOOD FOR YOUR HAIR ? | Cheap Vs
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What can I not use on keratin hair?
In order to ensure long lasting results of your keratin treatment, you must use a sodium chloride-free shampoo. Parabens is another element to avoid when having the keratin treatment done. It is a common preservative added in beauty and care products.
Which shampoo is best for keratin treated hair?
Best keratin shampoos:
- Atulya Keratin & Wheat Protein Shampoo.
- Beauty Garage Keratin Sulphate-Free Shampoo.
- TREsemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo.
- Argatin Keratin Repair Lasting Shampoo.
- Schwarzkopf Professional Smooth Shampoo.
- OGX Ever Straightening Brazilian Keratin Smooth Shampoo.
- Global Keratin Moisturising Shampoo.
Do and don’ts after keratin treatment?
Keratin Treatment Do’s and Don’ts
- DO wait 72 hours before shampooing.
- DO wear hair down at all times.
- DO blow-dry and flat iron hair if hair gets wet during the first 72 hr period.
- DO style your hair with a blow-dryer and brush during the 72 hrs if desired.
- DO put hair in a shower cap when bathing.
Why is my hair frizzy after keratin treatment?
After any Keratin Treatment, the Moisture vs.Protein balance in our hair will be out-of-sync due to the high protein concentration used during the procedure. This will cause hair to feel rough, coarse and brittle in the short or long term if nothing is done to counteract it.
Which keratin treatment lasts the longest?
Keratin Complex Keratin Complex lasts the longest and offers more consistency over the duration of the product life.
How do you maintain keratin?
Keratin Treatment After Care Tips and Hair Hacks
- Keep Your Hair Dry.
- Choose a Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Don’t Wash Your Hair as Often After the Keratin Treatment.
- Keep Your Hair Down for Keratin Treatment After Care.
- Get Styling.
- Use a Silk Pillowcase.
- Blow-Dry Hair After Working Out.
Can you do 2 keratin treatments in a row?
Keratin treatments shouldn’t be done more than three times a year, as over time they can start to damage hair. Summer, when frizz is more pronounced because of humidity, is generally when people want to get them done.
What shampoos can you not use with keratin?
How To Choose A Shampoo For Keratin Treated Hair?
- Say No to shampoos that contain Sulfate, Parabens, and Sodium Chloride. This is going to be your new rule from now on if you are going to, or have done a keratin hair treatment.
- Always look for natural shampoos with nutritive items in the composition.
Can I use any shampoo after keratin treatment?
Wash it at the Right Time But you still can’t wash your hair yet. Wait till 72 hrs get completed after getting the treatment otherwise all the time invested in the process will go vain. As keratin treatment is semi-permanent, you will ruin your hair by washing it right after the procedure.
What shampoo ingredients are bad for keratin treated hair?
Parabens. Parabens, commonly used as preservatives in beauty and hair care products, are another ingredient that must be avoided when your hair has been treated with keratin. Parabens are also associated with breast cancer tumors and other health issues and must be avoided.
Does dry shampoo have sulfate?
What is in Batiste Dry Shampoo? The 4 main ingredients in Batiste Dry Shampoo are: starch, propellant, alcohol and fragrance. Does Batiste Dry Shampoo or Foam contain sulfates? No.
Can I blowdry my hair after keratin?
You may Blow Dry your hair after washing but avoid using hair products after the first shampoo wash. You don’t need to use any root lifting sprays, mousse, hairsprays, or gels to style your hair after one of our keratin treatments.
Does keratin cause hair loss?
2. Can cause hair fall. Yes, one of the biggest concerns and side effects of keratin treatment is hair fall, especially if done frequently. That’s why it should be completely avoided in the hair fall phase and should limit its use to once a year.